Thursday, April 23, 2009

SHEPHERD'S HARVEST FESTIVAL, May 9th & 10th

SHEPHERD'S HARVEST FESTIVAL is just around the corner and I've been stocking up! Here's a preview:

-A new shipment of KUNDERT DROP SPINDLES (see the photo).

-I also have an order of TURKISH SPINDLES coming from Ed Jenkins (including his new, smaller style TURKISH DELIGHTS, which I hear are fabulous).

-A shipment of GALE'S ART came in, in a really BIG box (see the photo). I have SEMI-SOLIDS and HAND PAINTED BFL and MERINO, yummy HAND PAINTED ALPACA/SILK BLENDS and something new...Gale's LIMITED EDITION HAND PAINTED CORRIEDALE CROSS TOPS in striking colorways (each is a one-of-a-kind, 4 oz).

-I have HAND PAINTED BAMBOO coming any day. It's wonderful to spin and it has such a luxurious drape and luster!

-I'm very excited about PIGEON ROOF STUDIO'S HAND PAINTED FALKLAND WOOL TOPS coming in time for Shepherd's Harvest! And after SHF, Krista will be sending me an order of her HAND PAINTED SIREN TWO SOCK YARNS (Superwash Merino/Cashmere/Nylon)!

-An order of deeply colored HAND PAINTED BFL from Lisa at DICENTRA DESIGNS will be here next week, too.

-And, don't forget the FIBRE FUSION FELBI PREFELTS! I'll have a bunch of prefelts at the Festival, some silk kits, and who knows what else. Afterall, I've still got 2 whole weeks to get it together! (Those of you who know me will understand that joke.)

-I'm also hoping to have some of the RUBBER BULB SPRAYERS left for sale. They are great for you wet felters (for wetting out your fibers), and they've been selling well.

Now, you be sure to visit us at SHEPHERD'S HARVEST FESTIVAL May 9th & 10th. Takes place at the Washington County Fairgrounds at Lake Elmo and for more information you can go to http://www.shepherdsharvestfestival.org/.

WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

1 comment:

liz said...

Wonderful colors!