Friday, November 20, 2009

A HOME STUDIO and THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

Some of you already know that I live in the house I grew up in. There are two bedrooms upstairs, and my sister and I used to share the biggest one. It's really big, like 16' x 19', and I'm finally getting around to organizing and rearranging everything up there into a home studio for myself for jewelry making, mixed media, etc. I have always loved ephemera, found objects, the quirky, the offbeat...and I've collected a ton of it over the years. I'm excited to get it all set up, and painted. When I get a more done I'll snap some photos and post them.

Soooo, anywho...while working upstairs I ran across this quotation, which I thought I'd share with you:

"Notice what happens when you follow your intuitive feelings.
The result is usually increased energy and power,
and a sense of things flowing."
-Shakti Gawain

No comments: