Monday, December 14, 2009

A NEW RAVELRY GROUP, SURI ALPACA, CHINA SILK and MORE

I'm very excited...there's a new group on RAVELRY for friends of The Fiber Studio! I hope you'll join! In case you don't know how to find it, go to http://www.ravelry.com/, click on Groups, then do a search for The Fiber Studio. And if you're not a member of Ravelry yet, now would be a good time to jump in, you won't believe what a fantastic community it is! Thank you so much, Michelle, I can't wait to see how the group evolves! My name on Ravelry is fibrgrl, let's be friends!

I have some wonderful SURI ALPACA in the shop, unwashed (it's easier to spin it before you wash it), all of it Prime...in white, black and chestnut (sort of auburn, don't remember what color it's called). The white takes dyes beautifully, if you're into dyeing.

Do you know that we sell undyed HABOTAI SILK (also known as China Silk) by the yard? It's a perfect silk for Nuno Felting, very light and airy.

And, just in today:
A new shipment of ANGELINA FIBERS, more GREAT BOOKS (perfect for your gift giving), and Pro-Chem came in, all the SABRASET DYES are restocked, along with Synthrapol and Citric Acid Crystals.

I think I've told you about the hand carded CRAZY BATTS I'm doing since attending Camp Pluckyfluff with Lexi Boeger...well, they sell just about as fast as I can get them off the drum carder. It's "crazy." And do you know that The Fiber Studio is selling HANDSPUN YARNS from hand carded Crazy Batts? So far we've got Handspun from 3 spinners, all of whom were at Camp Pluckyfluff!

More news soon...keep up the Fiber Mischief!

Website: http://www.thefiberstudio.com/
Online Store: http://www.etsy.thefiberstudio.com/

No comments: