Wednesday, November 18, 2009

JUST IN: Wool, Ashford Merino/Silk, Mohair & Angelina













Just in this afternoon, another 84 lbs. of wool and other fibers...mostly Corriedale (what we use for Tote Bags, Slippers, Handbags, other wet felting projects and needle felting). There's plenty of Black, Lima Bean, Lime Green, Periwinkle and more...one of these days I have to get those listed in my Etsy store.
There's also another bump of the lovely Multi-Color Merino 80/Silk 20 from Ashford in the Woodland colorway, and two new colorways that I haven't had in before, one is Mango and the other is a very pretty blue (don't remember the name right now).

I also got some fine white adult mohair top that will be great tossed into the mix for Crazy Batts, and a bunch of new Angelina and Crystalina fibers are also in.

Monday I was finishing up my yardwork, when my birdbath caught my eye. No water in it, and the pottery shards that have been sitting in the bottom of it were beautiful! That's what's going on in the pictures at the top.

No comments: