Monday, November 16, 2009

Crazy Batts & Kris Post's 3rd Annual Holiday Sale

Oh my, the big Crazy Batt Carder (ala Lexi Boeger of Pluckyfluff fame) came in late last week and wait until you see the batts this thing cards. We've done a little playing around with it at the shop and everyone who has seen what it does (and how it does it) is awestruck. I hope to get pictures of more batts online this week, and I hope to list some in my Etsy Store (which is: http://www.thefiberstudio.etsy.com/). Hope you'll come back and take a look.

_______________________________________________

HOLIDAY SALE OF UNIQUE HANDMADE ART

A lot of you know Kris Post, she teaches some of the great classes offered at The Fiber Studio. You've loved her work, this is a great chance to buy hand felted works of art directly from Kris, one day only...maybe something for yourself or for those on your holiday list. Kris and some of her friends hold this Holiday Sale each year, this is the 3rd Annual Sale.

Now, if I was more computer literate I would have been able to figure out how to get a copy of their postcard uploaded...until I figure that out, here are the details of the Holiday Sale:

where: 4047 LINDEN HILLS BLVD., MINNEAPOLIS, MN

when: SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 9-5

Hope you'll stop by, do a little browsing and some buying!

_______________________________________________

No comments: